Saturday, December 09, 2006

So Exciting!!!!!!!!

I'm getting a puppy!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I went to meet the pup (and her parents & breeders) today and she is just too cute! I did the sensible thing - I went home and thought about it without having the little ball of fluff sitting there trying to seduce me, and I did decide that I really did want her. She's just adorable.

She's a shih tzu, she's 10 weeks old on Tuesday and I'm bringing her home on Friday. (She's really small, so she didn't get her first jabs with the rest of her littermates and is getting the first ones on Wednesday.)

She is so so adorable. So now I need to think of a name for her...the breeders have been calling her Honey, but...I'm not overly enamoured of 'Honey'...not sure what I'll call her...I'm quite attached to Doodlebug for some unknown reason, but that sort of seems like more of a boy's name...

Photos and overly excited updates of her every move will no doubt follow in time. I'm so excited!

No comments: